- I have all of Austin's clothes washed, folded and put away in his dresser (well, I put away everything that will fit in there - baby has a ton of 0-3 month clothes!)
- blankets are also all washed and ready to go
- I washed his sheets/crib bumper and got the crib all set up
- hygiene/feeding stuff is organized
- packed things I won't need right away into his closet
- made a toy pile for him (though it will be awhile before he can enjoy any of the toys he has)
I know I still have to get the diaper bag put together, get the car seat into my car and decide on a welcome-home outfit for him. I also have to get a stroller, but that's not really life-or-death right now. Otherwise - is that it? I feel like there are 10,000 very obvious things I am neglecting.